In the lead-up to the International Monetary Fund and World Bank Spring 2023 meetings in Washington, the Peterson Institute for International Economics (PIIE) is convening central bankers and finance officials from around the world for our annual Macro Week—a series of speeches and onstage discussions moderated by PIIE president Adam S. Posen.
This year, during April 10-14, we are honored to host distinguished policymakers to address the economic challenges of our times, from the outlook for inflation and economic stability to the future of trade, globalization, and digitalization.
Keynote speakers include:
- Government of Japan – Masato Kanda, Japan Vice Minister of Finance for International Affairs
- Central Bank of South Africa – Lesetja Kganyago, Governor of the South African Reserve Bank
- Central Bank of Germany – Joachim Nagel, President of the Deutsche Bundesbank
- Central Bank of Japan – Tokiko Shimizu, Assistant Governor of the Bank of Japan
- Central Bank of France – François Villeroy de Galhau, Governor of the Banque de France
Schedule and registration information coming soon.
Schedule and registration information coming soon. Event times are subject to change.